The Open Society Fellowships in Investigative Reporting is awarded to Individuals who are willing to pursue a Fellowship program in South Africa.
This scholarship program is created to develop a new generation of investigative reporters, a partnership between Wits Journalism, Rhodes School of Journalism and Media Studies and the Open Society Foundation.
Application Deadline: December 17, 2018
Eligible Countries: Africa
Type: BA Honors programme.
Eligible Field Of Study:
- Journalism Studies
- Investigative Journalism A and B
- A choice of one of the following courses:
- Video Journalism
- Online Journalism
- Applicants must have a minimum of two years of journalism or relevant experience and be eligible for Wits Journalism’s mid-career Honours programme
- Applicants must either have an undergraduate degree with 65% or better, or pass through an RPL entrance test.
- Applicants must be Africans
How To Apply: Applicants for 2019 should submit a CV with supporting documentation, a letter of motivation and two references to OSFFellowships-at-gmail.com by December 17, 2018, and candidates must be available for an interview in January.
Visit The Official Website For More Information