The Edith Cowan University – Australia invites applications for the Overseas Partner Scholarships which will be provided to Individuals who are looking to acquire a degree program at the institution.
The scholarship funds can only be used for tuition fees and cannot be use for any other student expenses.
Applications Deadline: July 30, 2019
Eligible Countries: International
Value Of Scholarships: The scholarship offers a 20% reduction in tuition fees for the duration of your course at ECU.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- have completed an eligible program at an articulated partner institution off-shore;
- be commencing study at ECU in 2019 or 2020;
- meet ECU’s academic direct admission requirements for the course of your choice;
- not be in receipt of another scholarship or sponsorship;
- be an International student, not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen;
- intend to study an undergraduate degree; and
- be studying at ECU Joondalup, ECU Mount Lawley, or ECU South West (Bunbury
How To Apply: Students at ECU’s Off-shore articulation providers will be invited to apply for this scholarship.
Admissions Office will assess each application accordingly and issue a supplementary letter, along with a Letter of Offer, to confirm whether the applicant has been successful.
To accept the scholarship, the recipient must:
- meet any conditions listed in their Letter of Offer;
- have met admission requirements relevant to their chosen course of study;
- accept their Letter of Offer as per the instructions provided;
- pay the indicative deposit and OSHC indicated in their Letter of Offer; and
- be aware of the dates and deadlines by which the above need to have been completed.
Contact [email protected] for more information
Visit The Official Website For More Information