The Edith Cowan College (ECC) Pathway Merit Scholarship is offered to all international students who apply for a Foundation Program or Diploma pathway with ECC, packaged into an undergraduate program by coursework. The scholarship offers high achieving students a 20 percent reduction in tuition fees for the duration of their course at ECU. Places are limited.
Applications Deadline: August 5th 2023
Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must:
- be an international student, not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen;
- study at ECU Joondalup, ECU Mount Lawley or ECU South West (Bunbury) Campus;
- not be in receipt of a government scholarship, industry sponsorship or other ECU scholarship;
- be commencing your studies at Edith Cowan College on a packaged Foundation or Diploma pathway into ECU in February, June or October 2023;
- achieve a WAM of 75 or above in the ECC Foundation or Diploma Program
- commence study onshore, in an eligible undergraduate degree at ECU, Western Australia in November 2022 (Summer School), or in Semester One or Two, 2023.
- commence the ECU course in the teaching period stated in the original offer letter. i.e. students extending the ECC Foundation or Diploma Program will not be eligible;
How to Apply: If Edith Cowan College approves your application, you’ll automatically be assessed for this scholarship. No separate scholarship application is required.
Applying for an ECU Course
You’re invited to apply through any one of ECU’s Authorised Agents.
You can apply online direct to ECC
Upon graduation from ECC, ECU will be notified of your WAM. ECU will issue a separate letter to confirm whether you’ve been successful in meeting the scholarship criteria.