Are you looking for Scholarship Opportunity? The RMIT University – Australia invites applicants who are looking at applying for a degree program at the Institution.
The successful scholar will get the amount worth up to $31,000 per annum for one year.
Application Deadline: Applications are now open
Eligible Countries: Australian or an International
Eligible Field Of Study: Photocatalysis
- Applicants must have first-class honors or 2A honors or equivalent degree in a relevant discipline of engineering/science,
- Applicants must demonstrate the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary research team and meet RMIT’s entry requirements for the master by research degree.
- Applicants are required to provide current evidence of English language proficiency for admission to RMIT.
- Applicants must be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or an international student meeting the minimum English language requirements
- a statement to outline your interest
- an electronic copy of your academic transcripts
- a CV that includes any publications and the contact details of 2 referees.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information