The University of Reading provides an extensive range of scholarships to students who are interested in studying a degree program at the Institution.
This university is internationally recognized for the quality of its teaching and learning. It is one of the best research universities in the UK and is committed to continuous innovation and investment in the future.
Application Deadline: 1 March and 1 November
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: Up to £4,000 each
Number of Awards: Up to 5
Eligible Field of Studies: The sponsorship will be awarded in the following subjects:
- MA Diplomacy
- MA International Relations
- MA International Security Studies
- MA Public Policy
- MA Strategic Studies
- MRes Politics and International Relations
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants have to enrol in the master’s degree programme
- Applicants must be competent in the English Language. This can be satisfied through GCSE English Language at Grade C (or 4 in the numeric grading scheme) or better, or an equivalent qualification.
How to Apply: Interested applicants are required to enrol in the master’s degree programme at the university. After that, you can apply for the grant.
Visit The Official Website For More Information.