The University of Manchester, UK invites applications from International students who are willing to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship program provides a thriving research environment, and the opportunity to work with the top international scholars in the full range of business and management disciplines, accounting and finance, and information systems. The University normally has a range of scholarships, studentships and bursaries available for students commencing their doctoral studies. The University seeks exceptional students who will both benefit from, and make a contribution to, our research community.
Application Deadline: 30th January 2019
To be taken at (country): UK
Number Of Awardees: Not specified
They will also have the opportunity to:
- Attend a series of exclusive events where you’ll have the opportunity to meet the University of Manchester President and Vice Chancellor, interact closely with our academic community and network with other PDS Award students
- Benefit from international research leadership under distinguished scholars
- Become a PDS Award ambassador for the University
- Receive a President’s Doctoral Scholar medal at graduation
- Benefit from our extensive postgraduate researcher development and training
Duration Of Scholarship: 3 years
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- have obtained a First or Upper Second Class Honours degree (or equivalent) and hold (or expect to obtain) a Masters-level qualification with Distinction.
- have a track-record of research engagement (including relevant research experience and dissemination) and/or potential for outstanding research, as demonstrated in the quality of the proposal submitted as part of the application.
How To Apply: To be considered for one of these awards, candidates are required to submit an Alliance MBS PhD application and indicate that you wish to be considered for this funding opportunity.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information
Award Provider: University of Manchester, UK