Are you a citizen of a commonwealth country? Are you interested in pursuing a degree program at the Institution? Here is good news! The University of Zambia is awarding the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship to Individuals who are looking at studying for a degree program at the Institution.
The university offers effective communication and guidance, which will be accessible to all, and promote individual growth.
Application Deadline:15 January 2020
Eligible Countries: Commonwealth countries
Type: Undergraduate degree
Value of Award: Varies
Number of Awards: Varies
- Applicants must be a citizen of (or hold refugee status in) a Commonwealth country other than the country hosting the award.
- Applicants must have completed an undergraduate degree at a 2:1 equivalent level.
- Applicants need to provide proof of English language ability if English is not your first language.
How To Apply: Interested applicants must Complete a QECS at the University of Zambia application by clicking HERE
Submit a separate application to the university for admission to your chosen course – for any queries on the university application process please contact, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure that you have the following documentation to upload to your application:
- High school certificate
- Undergraduate transcript (and graduation certificate)
- Two references – preferably academic
- Scan of passport or national ID card
- Proof of English language ability if English is not your first language
Visit The Official Website For More Information