Applications are invited for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships which is awarded to Individuals who are willing to pursue a degree program at Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) affiliated universities in Sri Lanka.
The award will provide fully funded tuition fees, living expenses allowance for the duration of the grant, return economy flights from home to host country along with once-off arrival allowance and a research support grant.
Application Deadline: June 26, 2019
Eligible Countries: Except for Sri Lanka, applicants from other Commonwealth countries are acceptable (includes South Africa).
Type: Research master’s degree program
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must;
- be citizen of, and reside permanently in a Commonwealth country (this includes South Africa);
- apply for the identified study programmes at the two participating universities on a full-time basis;
- have completed an undergraduate degree at 2:1 equivalent level (or that will enable you to gain entry to a postgraduate course);
- have achieved an aggregated average of 65% marks or 2.65 GPA out of 4;
- meet the minimum entry criteria of the proposed course of study;
- have an academic background aligned to the proposed field of study;
- demonstrate a strong motivation for their application.
- understand and promote the values and objectives of the Commonwealth.
How To Apply: Follow the steps below to complete your application.
Make sure that you have the following documentation to upload to your application:
- High school certificate
- Undergraduate transcript (and graduation certificate)
- Two references – preferably academic
- Scan of passport or national ID card
- Proof of English language ability if English is not your first language
Submit an online application at: QECS application
Visit The Official Website For More Information