The University of Edinburgh and RBS invites applications from Interested applicants who are seeking financial assistance in undergoing a degree program at University of Edinburgh, UK.
The Scholarship will comprise an annual stipend of £3,500 to provide practical help towards living costs and study materials. Additionally, the successful scholar will be afforded training and networking opportunities within the company that will help:
- secure hands-on work experience
- access advice and support of mentors
- develop valuable transferable skills
Applications Deadline: September 14, 2018
Eligible Countries: UK
Eligible Field Of Study: Science, Technology, Engineering or Maths.
- Applicants must be UK nationals and resident female applicants commencing their first year of an Informatics undergraduate degree in September 2018.
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
- Applicants must have great communication skills
How To Apply: In order to gain access to the scholarship application system applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh. Please note that, following the submission of an application for admission, it can take up to five working days for all system checks to be completed and for access to be granted..
The online scholarship application form is located in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd our web based information portal at https://www.myed.ed.ac.uk
When logging in to MyEd, you will need your University User Name and password. If you require assistance, please go to http://www.ed.ac.uk/student-systems/support-guidance.
Visit The Official Website For More Information