The University of Oxford, UK is awarding the Reach Oxford Scholarships in full financial opportunities for students who are interested in pursuing a degree program at the Institution.
A number of Oxford colleges offer Reach Oxford scholarships (formerly Oxford Student Scholarships) to students from low income countries who, for political or financial reasons, or because standard educational facilities do not exist, cannot study for a degree in their own countries.
- Application to the University of Oxford for an undergraduate course through UCAS must be made by 15th October 2020
- Applications for 2021 entry are due to open in January 2021
- Applications must be submitted by 12 noon (UK time) on 10th February 2021
Eligible African Countries: Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo, Côte D’Ivoire, Democratic Republic of Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Swaziland, Syria, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Other Countries: Afghanistan, Albania, Antigua and Barbuda, Armenia, Argentina, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Cambodia, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Fiji, Georgia, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, , Kiribati, Korea, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, FYR Macedonia, Malaysia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niue, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestinian Administered Areas, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Samoa, Sao Tome and Principe, Serbia, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, St Kitts-Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent & Grenadines, Suriname, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Ukraine, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Viet Nam, Yemen,
Number of Awardees: Around 2-3 per year
Value of Award: Tuition fees and college fees, a grant for living expenses and one return air fare per year
Duration of Award: 3-4 years, depending on course length
- Applicants must be nationals of countries who receive official development assistance from the Development Assistance Committee (DAC) of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- Applicants must have received an offer and who are of the highest academic ability.
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
How To Apply:
- You must make an application to the University of Oxford for an undergraduate course through UCAS by 15 October 2020, and be successful in gaining a place.
- Details on how to apply for a scholarship for 2021 entry will be made available on this page in January 2021.
- For 2021 entry applicants who apply by the 10 February 2021 scholarship deadline, the selection process will be undertaken in March 2021.
- Applicants will be informed of the outcome of their application in April 2021
Visit The Official Website For More Information