The Liverpool John Moores University is delighted to announce the Regional Financial Aid to International students who are interested in studying a degree program at the Institution.
This University offers a wide range of opportunities for students to develop their performance in research, academic writing, and English language. It has a variety of training and networking events run throughout the academic year.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2020
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: £3,000
Number of Awards: Varies
- Applicants must have all previous documents, academic transcripts and certificates to apply for this study program.
- Applicants must have a high school certificate with a good academic record.
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
- Applicants must have an offer and have firmly accepted their place before they are eligible to apply
- Applicants not have already studied a undergraduate degree
- Applicants must pay their tuition fee deposit before 30 April 2020 to secure the scholarship
- Applicants must have the funds to cover the remaining living costs, travel and any other costs associated with studying at the University