Western Sydney University accepts applications from current and new students who are willing to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
The university provides unlimited opportunities to study, fly, and work in over 300 locations around the world. WSU’s learning experiences include on-campus, online, and clinical settings, as well as real-world job experience in technical and community settings.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Masters or Doctoral
Value of Awards: $30,000(AUD) per annum
Number of Awards: Not Known
Eligible Field of Studies: Masters or Doctorate programs in Medicine.
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must;
- Hold qualifications and experience equal to one of the following (i) an Australian First Class Bachelor (Honours) degree, (ii) coursework Masters with at least 25% research component, (iii) a Research Masters degree, or (iv) equivalent overseas qualifications.
- Demonstrate strong academic performance in disciplines relevant to medical education and training.
- Be willing to travel in Western Sydney and potentially rural Western New South Wales (NSW), Australia.
- Be enthusiastic and highly motivated to undertake further study at an advanced level.
- Have a good command of both the spoken and written English language.
How to Apply: For taking this opportunity as a new applicant, you need to submit your application in two steps as the following:
Step 1: Candidates must take admission in the masters or doctoral degree at the university
Step2: Follow the step-by-step instructions on how to apply for a project scholarship page and follow the steps to apply for admission via the online Application Portal.