The Rosa Luxemburg Foundation is offering scholarship opportunities to interested applicants who are ready to pursue a degree program in Germany.
The funds for this program are provided by the Federal Foreign Office (Auswärtiges Amt).
Applications Deadline: October 1st (for a scholarship starting April 1st in the next year) and April 1st (for a scholarship starting October 1st in the same year)
Eligible Countries: Egypt, Libya, Lebanon, Tunisia, Yemen, Jordan, Morocco and Iraq
Scholarship Award: The monthly basic scholarship is 850,- Euro.
- applications will be accepted only in German or English language
- very good grades
- some degree like a BA or a diploma
- certificate of enrolment (Immatrikulationsbescheinigung) for the next semester or at least a letter of admission (Zulassung) from a German university. Your enrolment must be documented at the latest by the time the scholarship would start
- basic knowledge of the German language (further classes can be sponsored by us). At least very good knowledge of the English language
- activities in social, political and/or community services
How To Apply: For further queries kindly Email: studienwerk-at-rosalux.org.
Visit The Official Website For More Information