The Rotary District 1090 in the Thames Valley will be awarding one scholarship worth USD 30,000 to a student who is interested in pursuing a degree program at the Brunel University London – UK.
The award program intents to support international students to undertake a degree program at Brunel University London.
Application Deadline: May 8, 2020
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: USD 30,000
Number of Awards: One
Eligible Field of Studies:
- MSc in Anthropology of Childhood, Youth and Education
- MSc in Anthropology of International Development and Humanitarian Assistance
- MA in Children, Youth and International Development
- MSc in Water Engineering
- MSc in Public Health and Health Promotion
- Applicants must have been offered places to study on one of the following one-year full-time masters courses at Brunel University, starting September/October 2020
- Applicants must be from outside the UK, from a low or middle-income country.
- Applicants must hold 2:2 or above UK honours degree or an equivalent internationally recognized qualification in or a related or non-related subject.
How To Apply: Applicants must apply for an applicable degree program at this university before applying for this application . Once, you are successfully accepted to study at the university, and you can apply by Brunel University’s online portal.
Visit The Official Website For More Information