The University of South Australia is providing selected students AUD$1,000 as a tuition fee discount on the tuition fee of the applied programme. This bursary is available for the June 2022 intake to international applicants who accept their Offer and pay fees prior to the dates outlined in the Terms and Conditions
Application Deadline: Students must abide by course-specific application deadlines. However, students are requested to apply at a time that they receive their acceptance by 15th June 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Early Transition and Diploma
Value of Award: AUD$1,000
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Applicants must meet all the conditions on the Letter of Offer before submitting their acceptance.
- Applicants must submit their acceptance before 15 June 2022.
- Applicants must have current offers for the June 2022 intake.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following accepted English language proficiency tests at the University of Australia:
- IELTS – Academic
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic
- The teaching of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) – PBT and iBT
- The University of Cambridge – ESOL Examinations for the Certificate of Proficiency in English (CEP) or the Certificate in Advanced English (CAE)
- Occupational English Test (OET) – accepted for Health Science programs
How to Apply: Applicants are required to apply for admission via the application portal of the university. All students that meet the eligibility criteria will be considered.