The South African Medical Research Council (SAMRC) is offering the Biostatistics scholarship program to applicants who have interest in pursuing a degree program at a South African University.
This scholarship program will cover students who are South African citizens or permanent residents and under 40 years of age, undertaking a Master’s or PhD programme in Statistics/Biostatistics at South African universities.
Applications Deadline: October 30, 2018
Eligible Countries: South Africa
Type: Masters & Doctorate
Value Of Scholarships:
- Tuition costs
- A monthly stipend to cover accommodation and living expenses.
- Textbooks and study materials
- Attendance at relevant conferences (Flights, accommodation, conference registration fees).
- Master Scholarships: Students should be possession of at least an Honours degree in Mathematical Statistics, Applied Statistics or Mathematics.
- Doctoral Scholarships: Students should in possession of at least a Master’s degree in Mathematical Statistics, Applied Statistics, Biostatistics or Mathematics.
- Applicants must be South Africans
- Applicants must be under 40 years of age, undertaking a Master’s or PhD programme in Statistics/Biostatistics at South African universities.
Visit The Official Website For More Information