The Robert Gordon University – UK invites applications for the Scholarship & Financial Awards to International Students who are looking at pursuing a degree program at the Institution.
This program is available with the purpose of supporting those international students who dream to undertake any degree level course in the UK.
Each fund has a different value such as-
- Vice-Chancellor’s Undergraduate financial aid positions will provide a full year’s tuition fee for one year of study.
- RGU Financial Award for Full Time on Campus Masters Course fund will give £2,000 discount towards master’s course tuition fee.
- RGU Financial Award for Full Time On-Campus Undergraduate Courses position is going to provide £3,000 discount towards one year of the undergraduate tuition fee. And
- RGU Financial Award for Full Time on Campus Research Students grant will also provide £3,000 discount towards one year of the postgraduate research tuition fee.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2019
Eligible Countries: ALL
Type: Undergraduate, Postgraduate, or Research degree program
- Applicant must be a self-funding student.
- Holder of an offer from Robert Gordon University for a full time on campus undergraduate course.
How To Apply: Interested applicants must have to enroll in a degree level course at the university. Once they enrolled themselves, they are eligible to complete the application form for the Vice-Chancellor’s Undergraduate Scholarship and send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For the other three grants, there is no separate application
Visit The Official Website For More Information