The University of Ghana School of Public Health (UGSPH) in partnership with the World Health Organization (WHO) Human Reproduction Programme (HRP) Alliance is offering scholarship opportunities to Africans who are looking at acquiring a degree program in Ghana.
The scholarship is tenable at the University of Ghana, School of Public Health and covers:
- Full tuition fees
- Full research costs towards dissertation/thesis
- Monthly stipend to cover living expenses including accommodation, equivalent to local living cost
- Return economy airfare between the home country of the student and Accra, Ghana.
Applications Deadline: April 12, 2019
Eligible Countries: African
Type: Postgraduate degree program
- Applicants should normally be under 35 years old for the program
- Applicants must enroll in a full-time master’s degree in Public Health and PhD degree at the university.
- Applicants must be Africans
- Applicants must meet the standard University of Ghana admission requirements for both local and international graduate students, and have gained admission to the University of Ghana : http://admission.ug.edu.gh/applying/postgraduate/apply-now-post-graduate-admissions .
How To Apply: Applicants must submit the following documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Filled application form for the UGSPH WHO HRP Hub international postgraduate scholarship to be downloaded from the School of Public Health Website: http://publichealth.ug.edu.gh/ or the University of Ghana Website www.ug.edu.gh
- Full Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Personal statement
- Two references. Referees should email their recommendations directly to email@example.com
- Evidence of submission of University of Ghana application for admission into relevant postgraduate programme.
Visit The Official Website For More Information