The Vrije Universiteit Brussel is currently offering a full scholarships of 10.000- EUR/academic year to selected students who are interested in pursuing a Science in Photonics Engineering programme at the Institution.
All candidates applying at the Vrije Universities Brussels’ will have the opportunity to show proof of their technical knowledge during a scholarship interview preceding the final admission.
Application Deadline: 31 August 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: 10.000 EUR
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants should provide proof of sufficient knowledge of English by meeting one of the criteria :
- A Belgian diploma of secondary education awarded by the Flemish, French-speaking, or German-speaking community
- A diploma of secondary or higher education with English as the sole language of instruction (the medium of instruction must be mentioned on your transcripts, diploma, or a separate attestation given by the school to confirm this)
- TOEFL IBT (or TOEFL IBT Home Edition) with a minimum level: of 79 (Institution code 6740)
- IELTS (or IELTS Indicator) with a minimum overall score: of 6.5
- ITACE with minimum level: B2
- Cambridge English Qualification Scale with the following minimal level: 170
How to Apply: Applicants must first submit an admission application for the Master of Science in Photonics Engineering programme.