The University of Lethbridge – Canada is offering the SGS International Dean’s Funding Program to Individuals who wants to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
These scholarships are offered to students who have outstanding academic records, show research promise and aptitude in their field.
Application Deadline:The university accepts applicants in three terms-
- Summer term: May-August
- Fall term: September-December
- Spring term: January-April
- Participants can check the deadlines according to the course and term.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Masters and PhD
Eligible Field Of Studies: Available for undertaking a School of Graduate Studies, Master of Arts, Master of Fine Arts, Master of Music, Master of Science, Doctor of Philosophy, or Doctor of Philosophy in Education at the university.
Value Of Scholarships: $10,000
Number of Awards: Not known
- Applicants must be International student
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
- Applicants must have good grades
How To Apply: There is no additional application for the grant. All eligible participants will be considered for the grant, after the enrollment in a master or a PhD degree program at the university.
Visit The Official Website For More Information