The Skoll Scholarship – Skoll Centre for Social Entrepreneurship invites applications from International students who are looking to acquire a scholarship opportunity at Said Business School, UK.
This scholarship program provides tuition for entrepreneurs who have set up or have been working in entrepreneurial ventures with a social purpose, and who wish to improve their knowledge of market-oriented practices so they can be more effective in their subsequent social change pursuits
Application Deadline: January 4, 2023
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International students from all countries
To be taken at (country): Said Business School, University of Oxford, UK
Eligible Field Of Study: MBA, Management Studies in Social Entrepreneurship
Number Of Scholarships: No more than five scholarships will be awarded in any year.
Value Of Scholarship: The Scholarship covers the full course fees for the MBA programme, as well as partial living expenses
Duration Of Scholarship: Scholarship will last for the duration of the program
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- apply for the MBA, they must have spent preferably at least 3 years either:starting and growing a social venture;
- have completed their bachelors degree program
- demonstrate evidence of personal qualities strongly resonating with entrepreneurial leadership
- demonstrate some evidence of their need for the Scholarship.
- have good academic grades
How to Apply: Click here to begin application process
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Sponsors: Skoll Centre for Social Entrepreneurship