The University Of Copenhagen, Denmark is offering the Social Medicine Fellowships to International students who are willing to pursue a Fellowship program at the Institution.
This project will focus on how health, wellbeing and social relations change across time based on the survey waves 1 and 2 and if possible wave 3.
Applications Deadline: November 15, 2018
Eligible Countries: International
Eligible Field Of Study: Health Sciences
Value Of Scholarships: Depending on seniority, the monthly salary begins around 26.755 DKK /approx. 3.567 EUR (April 2018-level) plus pension.
Eligibility: Your key tasks as a PhD student at SUND are:
- Carry through an independent research project under the supervision
- Complete PhD courses or another equivalent education corresponding to approx. 30 ECTS points
- Participate in active research environments including a stay at another research team
- Obtain experience with teaching or other types of dissemination related to your PhD project
- Teach and disseminate your research
- Write a PhD thesis on the grounds of your project
How To Apply: ‘Apply now’.Your application must be submitted electronically by clicking The application must include the following documents in PDF format:
1. Motivated letter of application (max. one page)
2. CV incl. education, experience, language skills and other skills relevant for the position
3. A certified/signed copy of Master of Science certificate. If not completed, a certified/signed copy of a recent transcript of records or a written statement from the institution or supervisor will do
4. Publication list (if possible)
Visit The Official Website For More Information