Are you willing to be a student of the Singapore Management University, Singapore? If yes, then this is for you.
The Singapore Management University, Singapore is awarding the Steven Miller Scholarship to applicants who are willing to undergo a degree program for studies at the Institution.
The university provides networking, job opportunities and educational materials on curation, assessments, advocacy and more for the students.
Application Deadline: 19 March 2020
Eligible Countries: Domestic and International
Type: Undergraduate degree
Value Of Award: Monthly stipend and tuition fees
Number Of Awards: Varies
- Applicants must be full-time SMU BSc (IS) undergraduates of any nationality
- Applicants must have outstanding academic results
- Applicants must have good leadership skills
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate financial need
- Applicants must have a high school certificate with a good academic record.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information