The University of Adelaide is pleased to provide an award of Up to $2,000 to eligible international and domestic students who are already studying a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship opportunity is designed to assist students experiencing unexpected financial hardship and might not be able to continue their studies or complete their program.
Application Deadline: Open
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate, Honors, Postgraduate Coursework, Postgraduate Research
Value of Award: Up to $2,000
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants;
- Must maintaining acceptable academic progress.
- Must be capable of demonstrating short-term financial need in either schooling or living expenses.
- Must be carrying out a minimum research load of three units per semester.
- Must have enrolled at the University (undertaking an undergraduate, Honours, Postgraduate Coursework or Postgraduate Research program)
- Must be undertaking a minimum study load of 3 units per semester
How to Apply: Applicants have to take admission at the university and also provide a declaration of no more than 300 words outlining the applicant’s need for financial assistance and how, if successful, the Fund will be used. Students have to apply online and must make an appointment to talk about their application with an Education Welfare Officer (EWO) through Student Care (please email [email protected] or phone 8313 5430). At last, you must lodge the completed application form with supporting documentation at your appointment with the EWO.
Visit The Award Webpage For More Information