The University of Technology Sydney (UTS) is offering International scholarships to interested applicants who are looking at acquiring a degree program at the Institution.
The purpose of this scholarship is to support the international students who wish to study the postgraduate degree program at UTS.
Applications Deadline: July 29, 2019
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Master’s degree program.
Value Of Scholarships: $3,000.
Eligibility: To be eligible, interested applicants must;
- Be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia)
- Have completed a Bachelor degree or higher qualification in Australia with a minimum overall average of 60% (where the pass mark is 50%) no longer than 1 year prior to commencing at UTS, and must be admitted based on this qualification to UTS
- Not be a recipient of a scholarship, grant or the Alumni Advantage Program from UTS
- Not be a government-sponsored student
- Be fluent In English Language
How To Apply: UTS International will automatically consider all commencing international students with a completed Bachelor degree or higher qualification from Australia and applying for a Master by coursework program at UTS in Sydney. There is no separate application or documentation in addition to what is required for the coursework application.
Visit The Official Website For More Information