The Australian Renewable Energy Agency is offering The Centre for Energy Technology Scholarship Program to International students who seeks financial help in studying for a degree program in Australia.
This scholarship program is supported by the Australian Renewable Energy Agency, which works to accelerate Australia’s shift to an affordable and reliable renewable energy future. The following research projects are available:
- Characterization of fluid transport in cavity solar particle receivers;
- Heat transfer in multiphase flow heated by high flux radiation;
- Mitigating particle egress from solar cavity particle receivers in the presence of wind (2 available);
- Dynamic system modelling of a solar integrated mineral processing plant
Applications Deadline: August 31, 2018
Eligible Countries: International
Value Of Scholarships: $27,082 (AUD) (may be up to $42,082 AUD)
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must have completed their Bachelors & Masters degree program
- Applicants must be living in, or able to relocate to, South Australia for the duration of the scholarship.
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
How To Apply: Formal applications must be lodged by the 31st of August 2018. If you are interested in this opportunity, you are required to submit an expression of interest prior to application. Please follow the instructions on the Faculty website .
Visit The Official Website For More Information