The Government of Flanders is offering up to 30 to 40 Master Mind Scholarships to International students who are interested in studying for a degree program in selected Flemish Institution.
The programme aims to promote the internationalization of the Flemish Higher Education, as stated in the Action Plan for Student Mobility, Brains on the Move (September 2013).
Application Deadline: 30th April 2018
Eligible Countries: International
To Be Taken At (Country): Belgium
- KU Leuven / University of Leuven,
- University of Antwerp,
- Ghent University,
- Hasselt University,
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel,
- University colleges (Arts and Nautical Sciences),
- Antwerp Maritime Academy,
- Artesis Plantijn University College Antwerp,
- Erasmus University College Brussels,
- Karel de Grote University College,
- LUCA School of Arts and
- University College Ghent
Value Of Award: The incoming student is awarded a scholarship of maximum 7.500 Euro per academic year.
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must:
- be International students
- have completed their bachelors degree program
- have excellent academic records
How To Apply:
- Passport photo
- International passport or national registration card
- Transcript of records; if written in another language than Dutch, French or English, a certified translation must be enclosed.
- English language test results or Letter of exemption provided by the Host university
- Letter of motivation written in English
- Two letters of recommendation from professors of your (previous) Home university, University of Applied sciences, School of Arts or recent employer written in English.
- Copy of acquired diploma(s); if written in another language than Dutch, French or English, a certified translation must be enclosed.
- Three reasons of motivation for submission (at least 150 words) of the candidate’s file formulated by the Host institution in English; format: entry box in the application form or a separate document.
Visit The Official Scholarship Website For More Information