Applications are ongoing at the Beijing institute Of Technology, China for all Students who are willing to apply for the CSC Scholarship program.
This scholarship program has been given priority sponsor from the Chinese government, the Commission of Science, Technology and Industry for National Defense, the Ministry of Education (MOST) and the Beijing metropolitan Government.
Application Deadline: 15th April 2018
Eligible Countries: Non-Chinese
Type: Undergraduate, Masters & PhD
Value Of Scholarships:
- Bachelors students: Monthly Stipend RMB 2500.
- Masters students: Monthly Stipend RMB 3000.
- Doctoral Students:Monthly Stipend RMB 3500
- Laboratory expenditures for CSC winners, free internship opportunities, Free text books, On-campus residence single/shared accommodation and Free medical coverage.
Eligible Field Of study:
- BIT China offers almost all subjects to CSC scholarship applicants like:
Aeropace Engineering, Automation, Chemical Engineering and Environment, Chemistry, Computer Science and Technology, Design and Arts, Foreign Languages, Humanities & Social Sciences, Information and Electronics, Law, Life Science, Management and Economics, Materical Science and Engineering, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronical Engineering, Optoelectronics, Physics, Software
- Applicant must not be affiliated with any Chinese institutions when applying for csc scholarship for Beijing institute of technology
- Applicants must be Non-Chinese Students
- MS degree applicants of csc scholarship for BIT must be under 35 years of age
- PHD course applicants for BIT against csc scholarship have to be under 40 years of age
- Applicants must be morally good person and fit health status
How To Apply: Click Here to Apply
Visit The Official Website For More Information