Murdoch University, Dubai is offering scholarships to international students applying to commence studies by September, 2017.
The scholarship which is referred to as Murdoch University Academic Excellence Awards (MUAEA’s) seeks to acknowledge and reward commencing students who have a record of high academic achievement in previous studies.
Type: undergraduate and postgraduate degree.
Scholarship Award: Up to 25% off on total course tuition fee will be awarded. The Scholarship or fee waiver covers tuitions fees only. It does not cover living and other costs associated with studying at university.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Country To Be Taken: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: September 4, 2017, for Sept 2017 intake.
Eligible Countries: International students
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
Eligibility criteria for UG Students
- British curriculum (GCSE): 2-3 subjects at A Levels with grades “10 points” (average A) or above along with at least 5 subjects at O-Levels
- British curriculum O Levels 8 subjects with (average B) or above
- American High School: Successful completion of the high school diploma with overall GPA 3.5 and SAT 1650
- Indian & Pakistani national curriculum: completion of FSC/HSC / CBSE/ ICSE with minimum grade of “75%”
- IB curriculum – diploma minimum 30 points (UG)
- The student must maintain a distinction in each unit and must show evidence of leadership and participation in extracurricular activities.
Eligibility criteria for PG Students (available to degree holders only)
- Completion of Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with minimum GPA of 3.5 out of 4.0
- Student must maintain a credit in each unit
How to Apply: Interested students are to complete the application form.
Application must be submitted with the following:
- 2 academic references
- Original copy of transcripts
- Scholastic Achievements – GPA Average
Before submitting your application, please ensure you have completed the following and attached any documents that support your application:
- Met the Admissions requirements for your chosen Program
- Completed all fields on this form
- Completed 500-word statement on why you should be considered for a Scholarship (If applicable)
- Completed 1000 word essay and attached to application (If applicable)
- Attached certificates and commendations for the Sports Scholarship (If applicable).
For more information, visit the official scholarship webpage.