The Consulate General of France in Hong Kong and Macau is offering scholarship opportunities to interested applicants who wants to study a degree program in France.
Application Deadline: 30th April 2018
Eligible Countries: Hong Kong and Macau
Value Of Scholarships:
- Grants offered by the Consulate General of France in Hong Kong and Macau worth 12 500€ per year :
- 660€ per month ;
- Social welfare, public liability and repatriation insurance ;
- Accommodation help and social and cultural activities guide.
- One or two-year Master Degree or equivalent ;
- 50% off for Intensive French class at Alliance Française before departure.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Hong Kong or Macau permanent resident ;
- Not having French nationality or a double citizenship including French ;
- Planning to get a national Master degree or equivalent in France ;
- No concurrent scholarships ;
- Non-French speaking awardees are required to take French classes during their studies in France.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level.
How To Apply: All applications should be sent at this email address [email protected].
- A complete application form
- Transcripts of academic records
- Previous diplomas (photocopy)
- Motivation letter (e.g. Why do you want to study/work in France? What are your professional ambitions? etc.)
- Reference letters (if any)
Visit The Official Website For More Information