The Saint-Gobain and the Embassy of France in South Africa are offering scholarship opportunities for Individuals who wants to undergo a degree program in France.
This programme forms part of the commitment between France and South Africa to establish fruitful partnerships between their universities while building a vast network of academic and professional contacts.
Application Deadline: 30th March 2019
Eligible Countries: South Africa, Lesotho
To be taken at (country): France
- Applicants must be Citizens of South Africa or Lesotho.
- Applicants must have completed their Bachelors degree program
How To Apply: Start identifying and applying to your French institutions now by using the Campus France search engine. Remember, you do not have to speak French to study in France – numerous Master programs taught in English are available at French higher education institutions.
- download the Master’s information sheet
- download and fill out the Master’s scholarship 2019-2020 application sheet (select the Saint-Gobain scholarship option)
- email complete applications to [email protected]
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information