Applications are invited for the Pentecost University College Scholarships which is awarded to Individuals who are willing to undergo a degree program at Pentecost University College, Ghana.
The scholarship will be available to all new and continuing undergraduate students enrolled at the Pentecost University College. The scholarship covers only the tuition fees of the beneficiary.
Application Deadline: Applicants can apply before the beginning of the academic year March to July.
Eligible Countries: Ghana
Value Of Scholarships: The scholarship will be covering the tuition fee.
Eligibility: To qualify for the PUC scholarship award, the applicant should:
- Be a student at the time he/she applies for a scholarship (Evident by his/her admission letter).
- Newly admitted students must possess an aggregate of 6-18 from their West African Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WASSCE) equivalent.
- Continuing students must have obtained a minimum of 3.00 Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) at the time of application4
How To Apply: Click to fill/download scholarship application form
The following documents must be attached with the application form:
- A copy of an unconditional admission letter from the University College
- The applicant’s Result Slip or Transcript of previous studies
- A testimonial from the former school/ Letter from Mentor if continuous student
- Letter of recommendation from a Teacher or Counselor or Minister of Religion, and or Principal/Vice Principal of a reputable institution
- A brief explanation of why you should be awarded this scholarship (250 words maximum)
- Two recent Passport pictures (not older than 6 months)
- Birth Certificate/Baptismal Certificate/Affidavit
- Self-addressed envelope
- Copy of an Official pay slip or payroll record of parent/guardian or the applicant
- Copy of a Death certificate or witness by Religious leader
- Pensions letter of retired parent/guardians
- Copy of School, NHIS, Voter’s or National ID cards
Visit The Official Website For More Information