The Lazarski University, Poland invites applications for the new Lazarski Foundation Scholarship Program which is awarded to International students who are willing to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship program is aimed at supporting students who are talented, studious and socially active but do not have sufficient resources to cover the tuition fee
Applications Deadline: October 9th 2018
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Masters & Undergraduate
Value Of Scholarships: The grant covers the whole or a part of the tuition fee at Lazarski University. The total sum available for the academic year 2018/2019 is PLN 20,000.
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must have applied or applying to Lazarski University, Poland
- Applicants average grade has always been above 4.2
How To Apply: Applicants are required to fill in an electronic application form and attach documents confirming your achievements, a declaration of your average grade (included in the application form) and a declaration of your income (a specimen available on the Foundation website).
- The Grant Committee will verify the declaration of your average grade based on the data provided by the programme Uczelnia XP. Thus, it is not necessary to obtain any confirmation documents from the Dean’s Office.
- You can check your average grade for the whole period of studies on https://oceny.lazarski.pl. In order to get access, login to Wirtualna Uczelnia with your usual login details.
- A declaration of income must be signed. A document without a signature will not be accepted.
Visit The Official Website For More Information