At Sappi, they want to encourage the brightest young talent to join our ever evolving industry. That’s why we’ve created a bursary scheme in partnership with accredited universities, so innovative young South Africans are supported throughout their studies in line with real world business needs.
Sappi Bursary scheme is intended to cater for talented, high flyers and innovative young South African citizens; it is a talent-based approached where applicants who meet the minimum criteria may be invited to a selection interview. Sappi awards a number of bursaries each year based on our annual skills audit and business needs.
Application Deadline: 30th September, 2020
Eligible Countries: South Africa
To be taken at (country): South Africa
Eligible Field of Study: Sappi invites students/undergraduates who are interested in studying through Sappi bursary scheme to apply for bursary programme in the following study fields:
- BSc Electrical Engineering
- BSc Chemical Engineering
- BSc Mechanical Engineering
- BSc Forestry
- National Diploma in Forestry
- Applicants must be school leavers and current university students aged between 18 and 25 years.
- Applicants must have qualifying points for entrance at the university or acceptance confirmation
- Applicants must be South African citizens
How To Apply: You need to submit the following documents:
- Submit or forward your CV
- Motivation letter/Covering letter
- Grade 12 (Mid-year results)
- Academic transcripts if already at the university
Interested persons, who meet the above requirements, are invited to apply online.
Visit your local Sappi HR Department and hand in your application there.
Visit The Official Website For More Information