Applications are invited for the SOAS International Excellence Scholarships which is provided to International students who are looking to acquire a degree program in UK.
This scholarship program is designed to award new students starting in September 2019 with a first-class academic performance.
Application Deadline: 28 February 2019
Eligible Countries: International
- Applicants must Have a UK first-class honours degree (1st) or the international equivalent, (You are also required to have met the intended programme entry criteria, this may include a specific subject, i.e. Economics, Law etc before starting programme in September 2019.
- Applicants must be a national from the countries listed in the Official Page(Link found below)
- Applicants must have completed their Undergraduate degree program
- Applicants must Be classified as overseas for fee purposes
- Applicants must Be self-financing
- Applicants must Have accepted an offer to study an eligible Masters campus taught programme at SOAS University of London, (please note Distance Learning or Online programmes are ineligible for this award)
How To Apply: There is no separate application required. Applicants should apply for the programme in the usual way and upload 250 word supporting statement as part of application for the Masters programme.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information