The Fullbright Egyptian Students Program is awarding fully funded Master’s degree for university graduates, to study in the U.S. for a maximum of two years.
Application Deadline: 12th May 2018
Eligible Countries: Egypt
Eligible Field Of Study:
- fields of Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics (STEM), Agriculture and Economics
- (Students applying in the fields of medicine, veterinary medicine, and dentistry should be aware that their master’s programs cannot include clinical studies or direct patient contact).
- Egyptian citizenship. Holders of U.S. green cards and/or passports are ineligible.
- Applicants must reside in Egypt starting the application process till the travel date (in case of selection)
- Bachelor’s degree. Minimum of “Good” for applicants in American studies, humanities, and social sciences. Minimum of “Very Good” for applicants in the sciences.
- Minimum Institutional TOEFL from AMIDEAST Egypt or any of the below ETS Authorized Distributors and/or ITP Testing Centers of 550 or its equivalent iBT (80), or IELTS (6.5).
Value Of Scholarships:
- Travel Allowance
- Other allowances
- Health benefits coverage
- University tuition
How To Apply: All applications and required supporting documents should be submitted via the online system only.