The Organization of American States in partnership with Alma College is offering scholarship opportunities to Interested applicants who are looking at pursuing a degree program in USA.
This scholarship program is designed to put the ideas and theories that you discuss in the classroom to work in real world settings through internships, research fellowships, campus leadership academic travel or service to others.
Applications Deadline: October 1, 2018
Eligible Countries: Students of OAS Member State except United States (Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica (Commonwealth of), Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Bahamas (Commonwealth of), Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay and Venezuela) can apply for these OAS scholarships.
Eligible Field Of Study:
- Art and Design
- Athletic Training
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Educational Studies
- Early Childhood Education
- Elementary Education
- Environmental Studies
- Health Care Administration
- Integrative Physiology and Health Science
- International Business Administration
- New Media Studies
- Political Science
- Public Health
- Religious Studies
- Secondary Education
- Special Education
- Women’s and Gender Studies
Eligibility: To be considered for this scholarship opportunity, an applicant must:
- Provide an unconditional admission letter from Alma College
- Be a citizen and/or permanent legal resident of any OAS member state, except the United States
- provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How To Apply: Click Here To Apply
Visit The Official Website For More Information