The University of Queensland is offering the TC Beirne School Of Law Scholarships program to Interested applicants who are willing to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship program is provided to encourage and support academic excellence in international students commencing undergraduate study in Law at the University of Queensland.
Applications Deadline: November 16th 2018
Eligible Countries: International
Eligible Field Of Study: Law
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must have applied or applying to University of Queensland
- Applicants must not simultaneously hold a similar scholarship.
- Applicants must have applied for the undergraduate program in law and who have not yet commenced at UQ.
How To Apply: To apply, students must first complete an application for a place at UQ: https://apply.uq.edu.au/
Once you have an existing application with UQ or have received an offer you can apply for a scholarship by completing an application form together with the following supporting documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org by 16 November 2018:
- Official academic transcript/s
- A personal statement outlining why you want a career in law
- Two reference letters
- Evidence of English proficiency (e.g. IELTS)
- Download Scholarship Form
Visit The Official Website For More Information