The Universities Canada – Canada is offering the TD Scholarships to Individuals who are willing to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship program is created to strive for excellence through the creation, preservation, transfer and application of knowledge
Application Deadline: November 16, 2018
Eligible Countries: Canada & Permanent Residents
Value Of Scholarships: Each scholarship has a value of up to $70,000 and includes
- Up to $10,000 for tuition per year (for up to a maximum of four years)
- $7,500 for living expenses per year (for up to a maximum of four years)
- Applicants must be Canadian citizens or permanent residents who are now in their final year of high school (outside of Quebec) or final year of CEGEP (in Quebec) in the 2018/2019 school year.
- Applicants with the first degree from a recognized university and academically talented, disadvantaged based on the criteria of disability, socioeconomic status, and are not engaged at work at all or have been engaged at work but couldn’t able to cover their study expenses will be eligible for the scholarship.
- Have financial difficulty to finance graduate university education and,
- Have leadership/community giveback experience or potential.
How To Apply: Applicant must submit an electronic application which includes the reasons for applying for the Scholarship, an overview of the extracurricular activities related to the city of the Canada universities and a recommendation letter from faculty or supervisor.
Visit The Official Website For More Information