Mass. RMV Lawyer is currently launching the Driving Safety funding to recognize students’ efforts and excellence in learning. Selected applicants will receive a reward of $1000.
This money must be used only to cover the educational expenses of the students, such as tuition, books, and the confirmed needs of the winners. This grant raises awareness of the effect of unsafe driving and aims to avoid it for young learners.
Application Deadline: January 1, 2021
Eligible Countries: International
value of Awards: $1,000.00
Number of Awards: Not Known
- Applicants must be between the ages of 16 and 24.
- Applicants must be enrolled or due to be enrolled as a full-time student at an accredited US college or university for the semester that they are applying to receive the program
- Applicants need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
- Applicants must have a high school certificate with an excellent record.
How To Apply: Applicants are not required to apply for this award separately.
You must submit all the following documents:
- 500 to 1000 words essay on any of the question below:
- Why are young people so adversely affected?
- Despite the efforts in raising awareness among young people on driving safety, what are the reasons that driving accidents remain so high within this demographic?
- How can those educating young people on driving safety better connect with their audience?
- Submit your proof of enrolment or acceptance letter.
Visit The Official Website For More Information