Edit Content

Stay Updated

Find opportunities

Tier One Fully-Funded International Scholarships At University Of Houston, USA – 2018

Note: To successfully apply for this scholarship, ensure you read all instructions on this page.

The College of Technology at the University of Houston, Texas is offering the Tier One Fully-funded scholarships to interested applicants who are willing to pursue a degree program at the Institution.

This scholarship program is created to empower students in their pursuit of learning, discovery, leadership, and engagement.

Application Deadline: November 15th 2017

Eligible Countries: International

To be taken at(Country): USA

Type: Undergraduate

Number Of Awards: Not specified

Value Of Scholarships:

  • Funding for four years1 of tuition and mandatory fees
  • Funding for first two years of room and board
  • Abroad stipend and a mentored research stipend
  • $65,0002

Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:

  • have a 1400 SAT or 30 ACT composite score, and rank in the top 10% of your class
  • be freshmen or undergraduates
  • have applied or applying for a course of study
  • have good academic records

How To Apply: The following are required during application:

  • Your application for admission to the University.
  • Your Tier One Scholarship application.
  • A letter of recommendation sent directly by the recommender to [email protected]. Your letter should be from an individual who knows you well (high school teacher, school administrator, club advisor, etc.).

Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information

Award Provider: University Of Houston, USA

6 thoughts on “Tier One Fully-Funded International Scholarships At University Of Houston, USA – 2018”

  1. I am from Ethiopia. I strongly interested to pursue a master program. I am graduated by Civil Engineering at 2014 and then I was working with United Consulting Engineers plc (Ethiopia) in joint venture with Renardet ingineurs conseils plc (Italia) on Asphalt concrete project Which is worked by “China Water and Electric Corporation (Contractor). Now I want to learn my master’s degree by either highway or road and transportation engineering, construction management engineering, geotechnical engineering, structural engineering and whatever related field. please help me. Thank you for your support.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Report Scholarship

%d bloggers like this: