The University of Glasgow is offering outstanding students an opportunity to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
The University of Glasgow will provide all the following benefits:
- A stipend indexed to the RCUK rate (2020-21 rate £15,285 Full-Time).
- 100% Tuition Fee Waiver at the standard Home/EU or International rate.
- Research Training Support Grant (RTSG) of up to £2,250 over 3 years (usually up to a maximum of £750 per year).
Application Deadline: 16 May 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Awards: Stipend
Number of Awards: Two
- They should have a good first degree (2.1. or higher) in an appropriate discipline including, but not limited to: social sciences, economics, geography, computing science, statistics or environmental sciences.
- They should be able to demonstrate quantitative or data-driven research skills appropriate to their level of qualification.
- They should be able to demonstrate an interest in and appreciation of the challenges of urban social science research.
How to Apply: Applicants need to take admission in PhD degree at the University of Glasgow. After being enrolled, they can apply through the scholarship applications portal. If you are unsure, please contact Dr David McArthur ([email protected]) in the first instance.