The Institute of Education (IOE), University of London is collaborating with the International Students House (ISH) to offer scholarships to students from developing countries who has interest in studying for a Doctorate degree program at the Institution.
The scholarship does not cover subsistence in London or travel. ISH provides accommodation, while the IOE covers tuition fees.
Eligible Countries: Low/Lower & Middle Income Countries.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- Be citizens and residents of a low or lower-middle income country (as per World Bank website).
- Have an offer to study a full time PhD degree in London at the UCL Institute of Education.
- Not have studied or lived in the UK before.
- Have completed their masters and bachelors degree program.
- Have excellent results from Previous educational programs.
How To Apply: Students who have received an offer to study at the UCL Institute of Education, will receive an email with a copy of the application form.
If you have an offer and haven’t received the application form please contact IOEinternational@ucl.ac.uk (please include your full name and student ID in your email).
Application Deadline: The application deadline is on Monday 10th April 2017 (23:59 London time).
Visit The Official Website For More Information