Three scholarships are available for new LSE students from any country outside the UK (who are classified as having overseas fee status). The Uggla Family has a preference for one overseas scholar to be from Canada.
The annual award is made up of;
- a tuition fee award of £11,665 per year
- a maintenance stipend of £16,201 per year to cover accommodation and other living costs
- a travel award of £500 per year to assist with travel costs.
Application Deadline: The last date for the international students is 28 April 2022 and for domestic students is 1 June 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: £28,366 per year
Number of Awards: Up to 10
- Applicants must have accepted a conditional or unconditional offer of admission to any undergraduate programme at LSE.
- Applicants must be from low-income households and be able to demonstrate financially
- Applicants must hold a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
How to Apply: Once you have received and accepted an offer of admission for 2022 entry (conditional or unconditional), you can apply for the Uggla Family Scholarships by submitting the documents by email to [email protected]: