The University College Groningen (UCG) Netherlands is offering the USP scholarship program to International students who are willing to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship program aims to reward students with great ambition, but who also have a great passion for social engagement and who are determined to make a positive impact during their studies at UCG.
Application Deadline: 1st February 2018
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): University College Groningen, the Netherlands
Eligible Fields of Study: Liberal Arts and Sciences BA/BSc
Number Of Awardees: 2
Value Of Scholarship: The USP Scholarship is a grant towards study and living costs. The value is €12,000.
Duration Of Scholarship: Duration of programme
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be International students
- have applied or applying to UCG
- have good academic records
How To Apply: Interested applicants should take the following steps:
1. Submit a letter of motivation to explain why you believe you should be considered for a scholarship. This should:
- Be a maximum of 500 words in a Word document.
- Explain why you believe you deserve a scholarship and why you need financial assistance for your studies (this is not why you want to apply for the Liberal Arts and Sciences degree as you will have already explained this in your application ).
- Explain your experiences with social engagement and extracurricular events. Explain how you want to contribute to society in the future, what issues are important to you and why it is important for you to be awarded the USP scholarship. Also explain your ambitions and how you would like to achieve these ambitions and goals during your studies at UCG.
- Be emailed to [email protected] no later than 1 February 2018 – the email title must be: ‘Letter of Motivation – USP Scholarship’.
- In order to be eligible for this scholarship you must complete your application in OAS before 1 February 2018 as well.
2. An additional assessment and providing financial proof of your need for funding is part of the selection procedure. The Admission & Enrollment Coordinator will inform you about the final decision.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Award Provider: University College Groningen