The Global Awards program launched in 2022 is rooted in WIPO’s mission to ensure a world where innovation and creativity from anywhere is supported by intellectual property for the good of everyone.
The Global Awards competition aims to encourage the commercialization of IP assets by rewarding enterprises that make a smart use of intellectual property and to address the need to build a more inclusive global innovation ecosystem, which better harnesses the huge innovative and creative energies of entrepreneurs, youth and women.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2023
Eligible Countries: International
Number of Award: Not Mentioned
Value of Award:
- International promotion, recognition, and visibility.
- Travel to Geneva to attend the awards ceremony and other networking events.
- A personalized mentorship program to achieve new business goals and facilitate access to funding and partnership opportunities.
- Open for self-nomination to applicants from around the world and from all industries.
- The nomination process seeks to identify inventors, creators and entrepreneurs using intellectual property (IP) rights to achieve their business goals and whose skills, technological developments, and creative content contribute to progress and improve other people’s lives.
- Award winners are selected by a diverse, independent international jury with a unique expertise in IP, innovation, the creative industries, investment and business.
How to Apply: Apply Here
1 thought on “WIPO Global Awards Competition for Entrepreneurs 2023”
I will be waiting for the scholarship