The Queensland University of Technology (QUT) is offering the Women in Information Technology Merit Scholarship Program to Outstanding students who are looking at acquiring a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship program is valued at $6,000, paid over two years. The purpose of the Scholarship is to encourage and reward the study of Science at The Queensland University of Technology (QUT).
Application Deadline: November 16th 2018
Eligible Countries: Australia & New Zealand
Eligibility: To be eligible for this program, applicants must:
- have competed Year 12 (or a gap year) in 2018
- be starting university for the first time in 2019
- identify as female
- be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or a permanent resident
- have a minimum OP 5
- be applying to start one of:
- be able to effectively balance study with other pursuits
How To Apply: Interested applicants are advised to Start a New Application By Clicking Here
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information