The Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong invites applications from Women who are interested in undergoing a degree program at the Institution.
The partnership supports future female leaders by providing:
- Financial Support
- Business Partner Support
- Guidance and Advice
Applications Deadline: Open for applications
Eligible Countries: International
- Applicants must be Australian citizens or permanent residents of Australia
- Applicants must first seek nomination from your employer and have them agree to support you by contributing between 15-50 per cent towards the cost of completing the MBA.
- Applicants must have completed their Bachelors degree program
- Applicants must be females
How To Apply: Interested applicants are required to complete the application form and submit it, along with your resume and statement of motivation, and your employer’s statement to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following are required during application:
- Certified documentation showing residential status or certified copies of visa, passport or birth certificate
- Certified copies of academic transcripts
- Supporting statement from the sponsor
- Statement of Motivation
Ensure the following documents (where applicable) is included with your application:
- Documentation showing change of name
- Proof of proficiency in English
- Recognition of Prior Learning documentation
Visit The Official Website For More Information