Edith Cowan University is providing World Ready Scholarships. The World Ready financial aid positions will provide you with up to 20% reduction on your tuition fees to study at the university.
Edith Cowan University (ECU) is an Australian public university located in Perth, Western Australia. It has more than 30,000 students at undergraduate and postgraduate level, approximately 6,000 of whom are international students originating from over 100 countries outside Australia.
Application Deadline: March 5, 2021
- University or Organization: Edith Cowan University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to 20% reduction off your tuition fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- All nationalities.
- Undergraduate degree in any subject area.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria
- Applicants must be international students
- Aspirants have to enrol in the undergraduate degree programme
How to Apply
- To grasp the opportunity, aspirants have to take admission to the undergraduate degree programme at the university. The sponsorship will be assessed automatically at the time of application.
- Applicants have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and copy of passport.
- Aspirants must have the following:
- have completed secondary education within the previous two years at a school, TAFE or other VET or higher education provider
- will complete secondary education* this year at a school, TAFE or other VET or higher education provider
- have started or completed some VET or higher education study while still at school
- Students must have to meet the following criteria:
- The TOEFL Special Home Edition. The scores are identical to the TOEFL iBT, and your results will be available in 6-10 days.
- The internet-based Phoenix English Proficiency Test (iPEPT)