Applications are ongoing at the University College of Northern Denmark (UCN) for the Danish Government Scholarships. This scholarship is provided to Non-EU/EEA students who wants to undergo an undergraduate degree at UCN.
UCN and Danish Government scholarships programme covers 30-50% of the tuition fees, which means that the rest must be paid by the student.
Eligible Countries: Non-EU/EEA countries
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must:
- be citizens of a country outside the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA).
- not have a permanent residence in an EU or EEA country.
- have applied to UCN.
- have good academic background.
- have passed an English language test preferably an IELTS test with a score of 6.0 or similar recognized test with a high score provided for academic studies.
How To Apply:
Eligible applicants should download and completely fill in the application form.
Applications are accompanied with the following documents:
- Documentation of applying for a programme at UCN
- Documentation of relevant working experience
- References (if any)
- Copy of passport
- Documentation of passed exams (translated into English)
The application documents must be sent as one merged pdf file by e-mail to UCN, Att. Magdalena Mincheva, International Coordinator: [email protected]
Application Deadline: The application deadline for this scholarship is on 15th March 2017.
Please visit the official page for more information.